Brooks Cascadia 14 GTX Black/Grey/Blue
- SKU: #9224906
- View the size chart
- The Brooks® Cascadia 14 GTX trail running shoe lets you set the pace on any path and in any weather with its lightweight durability, waterproof protection, underfoot support, and reliable outsole grip keeping you stable every step of the way.
- Predecessor: Cascadia 13 GTX.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 8 mm.
- Tightly knit, birdseye mesh upper with a 3D Rubber Print Mud Guard overlay.
- GORE-TEX® membrane ensures breathable, waterproof protection from outside elements.
- Advanced 3D Rubber Print Mud Guard provides on-the-go protection from trail debris.
- Structurally-supportive mid-foot saddle.
- Lace-up closure with guard that keeps lace ends secure and tucked away.
- Heel pull loop.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Soft Element fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable profile sockliner.
- Trail-specific Pivot Post System technology supplies stabilizing suspension on both sides of the heel and forefoot and at the toe for a fifth pivot point.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole provides long-lasting cushioning, and features an environmentally-friendly build that breaks down 50 times quicker at the landfill, compared to similar midsole materials.
- Durable rubber outsole featuring TrailTack traction for better grip on a variety of trail surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
sale Brooks,Women Shoes
clearance Brooks,Women Shoes
clearance Brooks,Women Shoes promotion
sale Brooks,Women Shoes clearance
promotion Brooks,Women Shoes sale